PINOY MAGICIANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::: house of illusions :::

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bonpb
beginner
beginner
bonpb

Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners) Empty
PostSubject: Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners)   Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Written by Jean Hugard and Frederick Braue, "Royal Road to Magic" is a good jumpstart for beginners and intermediate magicians who wanted to improve their card magic techniques. Well written and easy to understand, Hugard and Frederick's magic literature is sure to provide answers for those card questions and tricks that many people are often amazed about...

Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cz3zny3nmqa/Jean_Hugard___Frederick_Braue_-_The_Royal_Road_to_Card_Magic.rar

bounce cheers Arrow Laughing Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kira
beginner
beginner
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners)   Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:41 pm

yehey!! i've been looking for this since the time i was beginning magic, thanks a lot Wink haha this would help me a lot..
Back to top Go down
bonpb
beginner
beginner
bonpb

PostSubject: Re: Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners)   Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:40 pm

nice to hear that Very Happy Laughing just keep practicing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners)   Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Road to Magic (PDF for beginners)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MAGICIANS :: DOWNLOAD ZONE :: Ebooks Unlimited-
Jump to: