PINOY MAGICIANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::: house of illusions :::

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tut for sleeping queens

Go down 
+2
tuonela
jeanjay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jeanjay
The Conjurer
The Conjurer

Tut for sleeping queens Empty
PostSubject: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:33 am

Alright people, let's get down to buisness.

Sleeping Queen is where someone picks the Queen of Spades and then they put their hand over the queen. You tell them to imagine the Queen's eyes and her going to sleep. After a few seconds, you tell them to remove their hand. The queen is asleep! Then, you wave your hand over the queen and she wakes up!

This effect is very effective. In this tutorial I'll go over the setup and how to do it.

Okay. First, get a deck, 2 queens, and a White Gelly Roll pen. I havn't got it yet, but when I do, I'll tell you where to get it.

First, take one of the queens and completely erase the eyeball and eyebrow using the gelly roll pen. After you're done, it should look like in the trailer on penguinmagic.com and ellusionist.com.

Ater that, you put the gimmicked queen on top of the deck, and also the regular queen on top of it. Both are face down on the top of the dek. then, cut the cards, holding a pinky break. Riffle force the regular queen. Turn it over on the gimmicked queen, then say some stuff about something weird you can do with the Queen of Spades and say that she kind of looks tired. Then, pick up the queen AND the gimmicked queen, which is face down, and just show them the regular queen. Tell them to put their hand over the deck, and while you're doing that, pivot the queen and turn it over in your hand so the gimmicked queen faces upward. Simply put the 2 queens on the deck, then tell them to remove their hand. Then, to wake her up, get some moisture from your mouth or from a drink or something onto the side of your thumb. Don't get a whole lot of moisture, just some. Then, while you're waving over the queen, simply rub the face of the queen with the side of your thumb and the ink from the pen will come right off. Let them examine everything! Except the ungimmicked queen on top of the deck. You don't want them seeing that.

If you want, you could just use the gimmicked queen and force that, and hope that they don't notice that she's sleeping.

My next tut for the gum effects should be out soon, maybe sometime this month. See ya!

P.S. If any of you guys happen to find where to get the gelly roll pen (not online shopping please), post it here. TY!

jeanjay
Back to top Go down
tuonela
forum master
forum master

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm

White jelly roll pen is available at Expressions school and office supplies store. Just look at the pen section.
Back to top Go down
:: shadowmaster ::
magic beyond belief
magic beyond belief
:: shadowmaster ::

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 pm

eto ba yung sleeping queens na ke dan hauss bro??? nakita ko na nga to hehhehe ganda din nung effect hehehhe..
Back to top Go down
jeanjay
The Conjurer
The Conjurer

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 pm

yup thats it, and this tut is for those people who wants to use gaffs,
this effect suits you, by the way the reason is i am here at sg and supplies for props are not within my reach, im still checkin out some places to get and create my props,, hehe

i have created another tut, and this one is for you guys who has lots of cards or different bicycle cards,

jeanjay
Back to top Go down
s3xmachine17

s3xmachine17

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:29 am

Hmm.Ganda nung tricks n yun.Naka tulog yung Queen e2 b yung vid n [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tuonela
forum master
forum master

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:04 pm

You can also try Jay Sankey's 'Eye Opener' for those who have a hard time finding white jelly roll pen. Though its not really the 'sleeping queens' or has its effect but the concept is just the same.
Back to top Go down
bryan13
beginner
beginner
bryan13

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:15 pm

mga kua san po ba nkkabili nyang White jelly roll pen? kc nung nagtanong po ako sa national booskstore wla daw po clang tindang ganyan eh. at magkano po yan White jelly roll pen?
Back to top Go down
Kira
beginner
beginner
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:06 am

uhhmm ung jelly roll pen meron sa national bookstore kaso wala daw sila nung white hayz Rolling Eyes pero ung price nya uhm cguro kapareho din ng ibang gelly roll, 20 - 30 pesos? 4got ko na price pero di dapat tumaas ng 50 un tol... bounce
Back to top Go down
bryan13
beginner
beginner
bryan13

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 am

Kira wrote:
uhhmm ung jelly roll pen meron sa national bookstore kaso wala daw sila nung white hayz Rolling Eyes pero ung price nya uhm cguro kapareho din ng ibang gelly roll, 20 - 30 pesos? 4got ko na price pero di dapat tumaas ng 50 un tol... bounce

ah mura lng po pala un, salamat po ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Kira
beginner
beginner
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 am

yup mura lang un Very Happy.. if i remember correctly uhmm, Sakura Gelly roll pen ung tatak nun..hanap me sa ibang branch / bookstore, nacheck ko na ung sa morayta malapit sa FEU at ung sa branch ng monumento eh, hayz wala daw din sila dun Sad ..update ko kau if may progress sa white gelly roll hunting ko hehehe cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tut for sleeping queens   Tut for sleeping queens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tut for sleeping queens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MAGICIANS :: MAGICIAN HEADQUARTERS :: Magic Discussion-
Jump to: